Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: IMON in mainstream Linux kernel?

FYI -- as far as I know, no one is actively working on
famd/imon -- apparently Linus refused the kernel mods and
the person working on the project is no longer here.  :-(

-linda

--
The above thoughts and            | They may have nothing to do with
writings are my own.              | the opinions of my employer. :-)