[Nautilus-list] Re: 1.0.4 release

Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com> writes:

> On Friday, June 15, 2001, at 06:57  AM, Yoann Vandoorselaere wrote:
>
> > Darin, I believe this should be fixed before 1.0.4, this sound like
> > a grave problem to me.
>
> Then you have a big misunderstanding about 1.0.4. The goal for Nautilus 1.
> 0.4 is to be better than the previous releases. This problem is no
> worse than before, so there's no reason to delay 1.0.4 until it's
> fixed. Nautilus users want the improvements we can give them, even if
> there are some problems that still aren't solved.

What I don't understand is that currently, request #1 from people is
performance improvment (feel free to open a poll if you don't trust
me)... But it seem that very few people are working on optimisations,
and that many people are working on feature add / bug fix.

--
Yoann Vandoorselaere | In this vale
MandrakeSoft         | Of toil and sin