Re: [Nautilus-list] Why aren't people working on "request #1"?

On Saturday, June 16, 2001, at 12:16  AM, Yoann Vandoorselaere wrote:

I'm trying, and I'm already waiting the answer to something like 20
questions that I asked you from two weeks ago to now. I need answer
to theses question to continue working on the described problem...

It's true.

Your queries are numerous, hard for me to understand (perhaps due to the language barrier), often broad and non-specific ("Look at this function. What do you think?"), and you complain when I don't answer fast enough or you don't like the tone of my responses. Other contributors work with me in ways that are easier on me, and which take less of my time and effort to deal with.

But I'll try to answer the ones that I can figure out when I have the time.

    -- Darin