Re: [Nautilus-list] nautilus and webdav

This actually reminds me... We need a way of selecting a new view even if the
default view crashes. Occasionally if I'm not careful when updating things I break
the Mozilla view, and I know a few people have never gotten the mozilla view to
work quite right (probably funky mozilla installations)...but its nice to still
have DAV available. Any thoughts on how one might provide this capability? Maybe
rather than displaying nothing when a view crashes we should do something like
evolution and display a "view" that says "The View Failed to load, yada yada
yada". That way the user could select a new view from the view menu.

-Seth