Re: [Nautilus-list] desktop background isn't nautilus business

On 21 Jun 2001 10:34:41 -0400, Ben FrantzDale wrote:
> I think the only reason you can set it from within nautilus (by dragging
> a background to it) is that the desktop is just like any other window.
> (Or are you talking about some other way to set the background?)
I was refering to the option in Preferences -> Windows & Desktop ->
Use Nautilus to draw the background. When I lauch nautilus for the
first time, background becomes gray. Maybe this option should be
disabled by default ?

--
Marius Andreiana