[Nautilus-list] Problem viewing web pages - help

When I try to view any web page with Nautilus 1.0.3, I get the following output on my console:

** WARNING **: A view failed. The UI will handle this with a dialog but this should be debugged.

...as well as a popup box telling me:

The Web Page view encountered an error and can't continue. You can choose another view or go to a different location.

I currently have the following RPMs installed:

nautilus-mozilla-1.0.3-ximian.2
nautilus-1.0.3-ximian.2
mozilla-psm-0.8.1-ximian.13
mozilla-mail-0.8.1-ximian.13
mozilla-xmlterm-0.8.1-ximian.13
mozilla-chatzilla-0.8.1-ximian.13

Are all these the correct versions or should I "rpm -U" something? ...does anybody know of any other reasons this may be happening or is having the same problem? I'm loving nautilus and am dearly missing this functionality...

Thanks in advance!

Alex

--
Alex Aalto
Software Engineer

604.801.5758 ext. 237 6th floor 576 Seymour Street
Vancouver BC V6B 3K1

TELUS Enterprise Solutions
the future is friendly

0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1