RE: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus Goals

But, in the ideal sense, shouldn't it install whatever you throw at it, even
if that means downloading a new package?  It doesn't add any bloat to
nautilus if you don't use it.  I thought that the RPM view that nautilus
used to have was pretty damn useful.  If that could be brought back, or a
red carpet version could be developed, I am sure many people would find it
useful.