Re: [Nautilus-list] compiling error with latest builds

Eric Fischer wrote:

On Sat, Mar 03, 2001 at 11:42:17PM -0500, Louis Garcia wrote:

I am trying to compile latest builds on my rh7 box and am getting following error:
nautilusclist.c:31:25: gtk/gtkmain.h: No such file or directory

I've just checked in a change to the nautilus configure script that
will add the cflags from gtk-config to the gnomeui cflags that were
already being obtained from gnome-config.  I hope this will solve the
problem for you; please let me know if it doesn't.

eric

This as it turn out this is not nessesary, at least for me. The problem I had began after I upgraded to glib and gtk+ 1.2.9, somebody recommended to recompile gnome-libs because gnome-config hardcodes the glib and gtk+ locations into the script. After recompling, nautilus compiled just fine. But I have discovered another error with rpmview as I described with my previous post to the list.

No rule to make target 'nautilus-rpm-view-install.c', needed by 'nautilus-rpm-view-install.o'