Re: [Nautilus-list] missing gnome integration

on 3/7/01 1:14 PM, Jens Ansorg at jens ja-web de wrote:

> with GMC and gnome-terminal I can drag'n'drop a file or folder from gmc
> into a gnome terminal:
>
> this puts the filename/folder path at the current command prompt in
> gnome terminal
>
> Unfortunately with Nautilus this doesn't work; it doesn't drop anything
> into the gnome-term :-((
>
> just not yet implemented or not possible?

Please put feature requests and bug reports in bugzilla.eazel.com. We pay a
lot of attention to what's there.

Ths particular one sounds like something pretty easy to fix and quite
useful, so maybe we'll get it into the next release after 1.0, if there's a
bug report in there to remind us.

    -- Darin