Re: [Nautilus-list] missing gnome integration

ok, i figured it out - by incidence

it seemed to work from some folders and from others not.

Now what was the diference between these folders?

Nothing but the view type in nautilus !!!

in short: when a folder is set to "view as icons" then it works
if set as "view as list" -whick is my default folder fiew- then it
doesn't work here

Nautilus 2001 03 07 04:40:07

Jens