Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus on FreeBSD

On Mon, 12 Mar 2001 12:43:40 -0800, Seth Nickell said:

> > Other non-Linux platforms like Solaris are working. And many Linux
platforms
> > are working, not just "Red Hat and maybe SuSE".
>
> I have personally succeeded in running Nautilus on Solaris 7 & 8,
RedHat
> 6 & 7, Debian Woody & Sid, Mandrake 7.1 & 7.2, Irix 6.5 (*), Progeny
> Beta2, and SuSE Personal 7.0. I also know people who run Nautilus on
> Debian Potato (though a number of libraries must be added) and
Slackware
> 7.1. Somebody at Ximian was working on making Nautilus work on HP-UX
11
> (*shivver*), I don't know how they faired.

sorry if that sounded offending... the eazel website said it requires
RedHat and I believed this (what was a fault).
i guess i'll have to wait for nautilus-1.0.1 (this won't be an official
release, just cvs like 0.8.2 and so on i guess? or will all the 1.y..x
releases will be made available for the public?)

bye,
	Klaus

--
Klaus Herrmann <klaus herrmann gmx net>