Re: [Nautilus-list] Red Hat Update Agent

Christian Rose wrote:
> >         I have confirmed a) this problem exists only with rpm-python-4.0.2 and
> > that b) Naulitus runs fine with rpm-python-4.0 - Forcibly downgrade the
> > rpm-python module and this should go away.

	*grumble* I have one system this worked on. I just tried a couple
others and they bomb... *grumble* I'll monkey with this some more and
try to narrow my variables down. (never liked RHUA anyhow. ;)

--

 Matthew Keller
 Enterprise Systems Analyst

 Website: http://mattwork.potsdam.edu/