Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus startup problem

Sorry
The best i can offer is to
rpm -e
nautilus;medusa;ammonite;nautilus-suggested;nautilus-mozilla;nautilus-trilobite;Gconf;oaf;gnome-vfs etc.
not necessarily in that order and then use the nautilus installer
program or download the rpms from
http://developer.eazel.com/download.html
Then you should be able to use red-carpet to update Gconf, etc.

Cant promise anything but this may be your best bet. It would be nice if
red-carpet included a nautilus channel but for now we will just have to
suffer.