[Nautilus-list] I am going to implement cut, copy, paste for files

Heads up for the other Nautilus developers.

I'm going to implement a quick hack to make cut, copy, and paste work handle
files in the way Windows users have come to expect. In a nutshell, cut or
copy will make a list of the files (but cut will not cause files to be
deleted), then at paste time, the files will be either copied or moved. The
underlying copy and move code will be the same code used when dragging.

I am planning to do this instead of the "Move To..." and "Copy To..."
commands as discussed in bug 2209.

    -- Darin