Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus and desktop background.

On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Ramiro Estrugo wrote:

> "Thomas R. Shannon" wrote:
> >
> > I'd also like the icons but not the background.  The background has a
> > bad habit of covering my Windowmaker clip and icons.

> As far as I know Nautilus sets all the right properties on the desktop
> window such that it will work with window managers that are compliant
> with the 'spec' (http://www.freedesktop.org/standards/wm-spec/)

There are compile time options which make Windowmaker more gnome
compliant.  In truth, I installed it via an rpm.  I really don't know
how those flags were set.  I'll take a look at the spec and file a bug
if its still a problem.

Tom
--
Quote of the day for March 21st, 2001
A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.