[Nautilus-list] Canceling a drag.

Hi,

I do not know wheher this has already been discussed, but I would like
to see a way to cancel a drag without using the keyboard.

Sometimes when dragging a file one wants to cancel the drag. At the
moment this is done with the escape-key. It would be great to have this
functionality available by just using the mouse, therefore I suggest
that a drag would be cancelled by pressing right mouse button during
the drag.

Greetings,
Jussi

--
Jussi Hagman                                CS in Åbo Akademi University
Studentbyn 4 D 33                           juhagman abo fi