Re: [Nautilus-list] Solutions to frequent problems with Mozilla embedded in Nautilus

On 22 Mar 2001 11:43:15 +0100, Gernot Poetsch wrote:
> Am 21 Mar 2001 16:12:29 -0800 schrieb Mike Fleming:
>
> > (C) Are you trying to install Debian packages?  If so, give up and build
> > from source.  As far as I am aware, the existing Debian packages for
> > Nautilus 1.0 are broken in regards to the embedded Mozilla view.  Also,
> > there are no Debian packages for Mozilla 0.8 as far as I am aware, so
> > you'll need to build both Nautius and Mozilla from source.  Building
> > both Mozilla 0.8 and Nautilus from source on Debian is known to work.
>
> There are very good Mozilla 0.8 packages for potato:
> deb http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~agx/debian stable main
> They work with Nautilus 1.0, too (see below).

For sid (unstable), i got excellent working snapshots for mozilla 0.8,
galeon, evolution and nautilus from the following apt-sources.
Frequently updated, too. I removed all ximian packages, they
seemed to interfere with the debian supplied ones.

deb http://people.debian.org/~kitame/gnome/snapshot ./
deb http://www.debian.or.jp/~kitame/mozilla/ ./
deb http://people.debian.org/~btb/src/galeon/ ./

--