Re: [Nautilus-list] Directory Descriptions (Was: I am going to implement cut, copy,paste forfiles)

So sprach Simos Xenitellis am Thu, Mar 22, 2001 at 03:39:06PM +0000:
> this information should be either cached in memory or have their default
> values for the chosen $LANG put directly to the .directoryinfo file using
> some automated method.

Uhm - how should this work?  I assume that many people don't compile
Nautilus on their own, so they just install a binary.  How would you want to
determine what the default language should be in this case?  Or would you
want the distributions to come up with a clever way of modifying this on the
fly?

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:	http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)