[Nautilus-list] Designer Sunglasses only $10 Limited time Conducting Marketing study

Act fast for a limited time we have been asked to do a marketing
study to determine the hottest Designer styles for 2001. Just in
time for summer Designer Sunglasses from Rayban Police Gucci
Killer Loops Gargoyles Armani Oakley.  and many more styles from
only $10.  Visit us at http://4-sunglasses.com and order now.

 You are recieving an unsolicited commercial email  We recognize
that you may not wish to recieve such emails in the future, and
we have provided a mailto:psx4all mac com to  remove yourself:
REMOVE This message is being sent to you in compliance with
federal guidelines governing the transmission of unsolicited
commercial email, including the provision of contact information
for our company within this email, a valid return email address,
and a way for customers to remove themselves.  Please note,
however, that ouremail address was valid at the time of sending,
but maybe cancelled by the ISP shortly thereafter due to ouruse
of unsolicited email.  You can read about the variouslaws
governing unsolicited email: http://spamlaws.com"Unsolicited
commercial electronic mail can be an important mechanism through
which businesses advertise and attract customers in the online
environment."  -- U.S. Congress, H.R. 106th CONGRESS 2d Session
H. R. 3113 Sec. 2 (a)3 July 19, 2000
http://www.spamlaws.com/federal/hr3113b.html