Re: [Nautilus-list] Top 21 Nautilus Feature Requests

on 3/28/01 7:18 AM, John Sullivan at sullivan eazel com wrote:

>>> 20.  TLC to Tree View and List View (easy Rename in List View, for
>>> example)
>
> GMC did not have in-line Rename at all, in any view.

Oops, I lied. GMC had in-line Rename in icon view, but with no menu item to
make it discoverable. It either has no in-line Rename in list view (just
like Nautilus), or it's really hard to discover, since I haven't been able
to find it.

John