Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus, Galeon, Mozilla

On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 11:41:58AM -0500, Michael Rothwell wrote:
> How about Nautilus embedding GtkHTML/encompass? :)

There is a Bonobo component called EBrowser which embeds GtkHTML. It doesn't
work correctly in Nautilus for a couple of reasons. The primary reason seemed
to be the fact that the Nautilus/Bonobo adapter doesn't pass a mime type. I
modified the adapter to guess the mime-type of the file (in my local tree),
but there were still issues. I'm looking at it in between other things.
There is probably another issue - with getting navigation events, but I'll
cross that bridge when I come to it.

Ian