[Nautilus-list] Problem running with RedHat 7.1

Hi!

I'm new to this list and Nautilus as well. I recently installed RedHat
7.1 on my system. I then proceeded to download all the rpms (binaries)
necessary for Nautilus (development libraries included).

I installed the rpms. From within Gnome, I try to start Nautilus. First,
it comes up saying that there may be a library missing (or some such)
but allows me to try to continue. Upon continuing, it warns me that I'm
running it as root. I click OK and then it seems like it's starting but
then stops and goes back to the normal desktop. It then displays the
root warning message again. Clicking OK just causes it to do the same
thing again. It just loops like that until I cancel.

Any idea what could be wrong??

Thanks,
Rick
--
Rick Friedman
rickfriedman onebox com - email

"He's dead, Jim. You get his wallet. I'll get his tricorder."

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com