Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus chewing CPU

On 02 May 2001 15:15:43 +0000, Dean Jones wrote:
> I installed Ximian Gnome 1.4, clean from scratch, on Redhat 7.1,
> when I start the gnome desktop, nautilus goes nutzo, chews cpu
> like mad, a constant, pulsating 60% CPU usage.

I have the same here (also newest ximian), but only for one user, the
other is fine, although I did rm -rf for all gnome and nautilus dotfiles
for both users before logging in for first time. Also, the user with the
cpu usage problem is fine after nautilus is restarted after a killall
nautilus.
--

I did not vote for the Austrian government