Re: [Nautilus-list] cvs, nautilus-gtkhtml

on 5/7/01 10:18 AM, Michael Rothwell at rothwell holly-springs nc us wrote:

> I can't get the CVS version of nautilus to compile:
>
> checking for GNOME - version >= 1.2.8... yes
> checking for additional GNOME modules...  vfs xml bonobo bonobox
> bonobox_print idl gnomeui gtk gdk_pixbuf gnomecanvaspixbuf*** eel
> library is not installed
> configure: error: *** GNOME 1.2.8 or better is required.
>
> ... but I seem to have a good enough version of gnome:

This is a flaw in the checking macro, the real error message here is "***
eel library is not installed". You have to ignore the other message.

> ... so I just installed the 1.03 candidate, and tried to compile
> nautilus-gtkhtml:

How did you install the candidate? Run "rpm -qf
/usr/include/libnautilus/nautilus-view-standard-main.h" to find out where
that header came from. The header looks like a Nautilus 1.0 - 1.0.2 header
to me, not the one from the candidate.

    -- Darin