[Nautilus-list] Nautilus 1.0.3 install problem

Hi, I am trying to install Nautilus 1.0.3. I compiled Nautilus
successfully, but when I installed it, I can't run it, it gave out error
messages that GConf can't find database for some key, and then crashes.

I installed a new Berkeley DB version after I installed Gnome 1.4, could
this be the problem? (I found nautilus was dynamicly linked to both
versions) And how shall I make it work?

Thanks!

Di, Yu
5.10