Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: what's happening to Nautilus, other packages (Eazel)

On Tue, 15 May 2001 18:25:00 -0700
Andy Hertzfeld <andy differnet com> wrote:

Hi Andy, Rebecca, Darin, Bart, Ramiro and all the others

>        Darin and Bart already made most of the relevant points about
Eazel and
> Nautilus; I just want to reaffirm my personal commitment to the
continuing
> development of Nautilus, the GNOME platform and free software in
general.  I plan
> to keep working hard to make free software easier to use and I'm still
optimistic
> that our work can make a big difference to millions of users.

I am truly saddened by the news. I just wanted to let you guys all know
that I and I'm sure thousands of other users around the world wish you
all well in your new ventures, whatever they may be!

Good luck guys, and thanks for your amazing work.

Cheers

Zak

Zak McGregor
http://www.carfolio.com - Specifications of cars online. Over 7000!
Of course my password is the same as my pet's name.
My macaw's name was Q47pY!3, but I change it every 90 days.