Re: session manager problem (was Re: [Nautilus-list] nautilus 1.0.3 problem)

On Wednesday, May 16, 2001, at 07:53  PM, John Harper wrote:

I tried this to the letter, and still couldn't reproduce it.. :-(

OK. I guess we have to get you directly in touch with one of the users who is experiencing this. Can someone who is having the session manager problem please send some mail to John so the two of you can connect? Or maybe send mail to me and help me reproduce the problem.

Perhaps we're using different versions of gnome-session?

I'm sorry John. I was relating steps that someone said they were taking on #nautilus, not steps that had already worked for me. I see now that my mail message was misleading.

    -- Darin