Re: [PMH] Re: [Nautilus-list] Idea for Nautilus and GMC.

So sprach Christian Rose am Wed, May 23, 2001 at 05:27:51PM +0200:
> I think that a big security warning would be appropriate when
> double-clicking a binary without execute permission set, though. "This

Dunno, but for some reason I'd think that people might just ignore this
warning.  People might think like this: "Uh, message box go away - I double
clicked on this for a reason, I *know* what I'm doing, so just leave me
alone!".  (Note: This is not what I'm thinking but I assume a reaction like
this could be possible.)

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:	http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)