Re: [Nautilus-list] Idea for Nautilus and GMC

Checking to see if a file has a elf/a.out signature should be fine. I'd
worry more about scripts using bash, perl, etc.. It would be trivial to
check for the head of the file to see if it's a script or not but I'd be
more worried about untrusted scripts more than anything else. Therefore,
what type of checks should be performed? Should the script be checked for
commands such as rm, cat ... >, etc.... and not be allowed to run unless
forced by the user?