Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: GNOME user environment brainstorming

Evandro Fernandes Giovanini wrote:

In the end, we should butcher old apps, get somebody to rewrite them, or
even fix them. Most of the "little apps" in the gnome-utils are 1)
useless, or 2) ugly or 3) broken.
If you read the KDE Kernel Cousin on http://kt.zork.net , you'll see
that KDE people don't mess around.

do you actually meant anything here?

He most certainly does! After looking at Http://kt.zork.net, all I can say is "I want one!" As a potential developer that is scrambling to learn GTK+ so I can start helping, a tool like KC sure would make keeping up with the list cut into my time a little less ;)~

Of course, then it would be murdering someone elses time, but I am having a little trouble coming back to my mail client to read after seeing KC in action.

at least I think that is what he was talking about.  perhaps not!

--
N: corytrese
E: digital specialty-books com