[Nautilus-list] Re: [gnome-love] GNOME user environment brainstorming

On May 27 00:14, Sebastian Kapp wrote:

> But I'd like to get some hints how to make a screen shot. I can look at
> the code of some progs who does, but that'll take time.

The gnome applet screenshooter is using imagemagick for taking screenshots.
You might want to do the same or if you're writing your own function,
check if you can use the same function in screenshooter. Would be nice if
we could reduce a dependency there.

--
* John Ericson john john pp se
* ICQ: 7325429 JID: high jabber org