Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus suggestions

I'm sorry, I have a problem quoting properly in this mail client, but Erik
had made mention of nicer icons for Nautilus.  I actually have been making
icons for nautilus that I think are very nice, but I have no place to put
them.  Perhaps there should be a web site at some point that is devoted to
nautilus themes--perhaps nautilus.themes.org or something.  I don't think
that it's necessarily the developers' place to make nautilus beautiful,
but since there is such a great themes feature, we should take advantage
of it.

Adam.
wadam ocf berkeley edu