[Nautilus-list] New feature for Nautilus file managing

Often times I want my files in a special order in a viewer

For instance for a report I might want separate documents like this

Executive Summary
Introduction
Section A
Section B
Summary
Conclusion
Appendix

With current file managers, If I want neat ordered icons, I can only have
them sorted by date, alphabetically, etc.

So I'd like a 'custom order' Where they are ordered by how I drag them in
the view.

Arrange Icons -> Custom order

The order could be changed by clicking on an icon and dragging it up or down
in the list.

Just an idea,

Tom M.
TomM pentstar com