[Nautilus-list] mozilla view plan

Hi,

How doomed are we here? I'm making the assumption we have no GTK 2
based Mozilla for at least a year or two.

This means we can't link the Mozilla view to any of GNOME 2.

Maybe we reimplement XEMBED for GTK 1.2, then use a custom hack to
embed the Mozilla component in a view, which is in turn a bonobo 2
component? I'm imagining the breakage caused by double-nested
plug/socket...

Maybe we could roll a GTK 2 Mozilla really quickly right after 1.0, on
the maintained Mozilla 1.0 branch? Sounds unlikely.

Havoc