[Nautilus-list] State of the port

I fixed a bunch of the problems that were keeping Nautilus from starting up.

Just to give you an idea of where I am now, the first hard failure that I
haven't dealt with is when the bookmarks menu is being built. It looks like
the actual pixels of a pixbuf are somehow overwriting a pixbuf pointer.

Many of the problems I fixed up to this point were GtkObject/GObject issues.
These hit Bonobo code particularly hard, because non-Bonobo code can just go
on using GtkObject until someone feels like converting, but subclasses of
BonoboObject aren't subclasses of GtkObject anymore, which forces the issue.

Still looking for volunteers to help with the items from Havoc's list.

    -- Darin