Re: [Nautilus-list] Feature wish for Nautilus

> When you drag your mouse to select icons, a green (in my theme)
> transparent square is drawn to indicate the selected zone. It will be
> great to have an option to just draw the edges of the square, as it will
> be really faster.
this is a theme setting, and you can change it
go to the theme.xml file, and look for
"selection_box_color_rgba="0xXXXXXXXX"
the last two characters are the alpha transparency of the selection
box.  change them to 00 (e.g. "selection_box_color_rgba="0xXXXXXX00",
and reload the theme.
it should only draw the outline now
anyway, i dont think that it speeds anything up, but you can try it
matt