[Nautilus-list] "View as Music" and Ogg Vorbis

Hi there. I've recently switched over from MP3 to Ogg Vorbis and
I'm having trouble getting Nautilus' "View as Music" feature to
work with my .ogg files. Maybe it's just not supported yet, but,
oddly, the "preview" works just fine -- if I mouse over a .ogg
file, the musical-note icon appears and ogg123 starts playing it.
I just don't have "View as Music" as an option. I tried dropping
an MP3 into the directory to see if I could fool Nautilus, and I
did indeed get "View as Music", but when I selected it only the
MP3 was listed in the album view.

I read through the July "Nautilus with ogg" thread on this list,
but that seemed to be mostly about a different problem that I'm
not having. :)

How does Nautilus decide when to make the Music view available,
and what to put in it? Is there a preference somewhere I can set
or a config file I can edit, or is this behavior compiled in?

Here are the package versions I'm using. I'm running all this under
RedHat 7.1 and Ximian GNOME.

  nautilus-1.0.4-ximian.5
  libvorbis-1.0rc2-2
  libogg-1.0rc2-2