Re: [Nautilus-list] Getting ready to do releases of intltool, librsvg, eel, nautilus

<quote who="Darin Adler">

> I'm getting ready to release intltool 0.10, librsvg 1.0.2, eel 1.0.2, and
> nautilus 1.0.5. I'll be doing these releases over the next week or two.

Most excellent!

Perhaps if jimmac feels his SVG themes are coming together well, we could
release with one of those included? The last shot he posted really showed
how cool the SVG support can be.

jimmac?

- Jeff

--