Re: [Nautilus-list] FAM problems

<quote who="Chris Heywood">

> debian here aswell.  are these changes going to go back into a new release
> of FAM?  or is nautilus going to depend on a redhat only version?

Alex has (S)RPMs available on his RH website. The Debian FAM maintainer is
being a slackarse though, and not releasing his packages. Both hadess and I
have offered to do it...

I have some fam packages on my perkypants.org repository [1] that include
Alex's Linux 2.4 patches - I think they're a bit stale now though, not sure.

- Jeff

[1] Intel only, but with source. deb http://perkypants.org/debian sid main

--
                    The Unix Way: Everything is a file.
                 The Linux Way: Everything is a filesystem.