[Nautilus-list] trash update

another bug I've noticed going from 1.0.4 -> CVS:

the trash icon doesn't seem to get updated.  I noticed it when I was
testing 1.0.4 just before, the trash icon was suddenly updated showing
that I had trash.  now back to CVS, I emptied my trash.  the icon is
still showing trash present.  if I restart nautilus it still shows trash
present.

completely off topic:  I'm having hell problems with emails not seeming
to get to mailing lists.  does anyone know what could be causing this?
I don't seem to have problems mailing around the place and mailing to
myself, but some mails just don't seem to hit the lists.  included a few
to nautilus.  any ideas what this could be?  also had problems with
reply to list request emails.  simply replying wouldn't work, yet
copying the required subject into a new email and sending worked....
anyway, thought I'd mention it.  dunno if this will even make the list I
guess.  (evolution mailer btw)

cheers,
chris