Re: [Nautilus-list] Dealing with tarballs.

Thank you for the reply.  All of that makes sense (in your reply), and I
hope that things progress well.  I'm taking it upon myself to learn
C/C++ so at some point I may try to tackle something small.  If there is
something non-developmental I can help you with let me know.  I
appreciate all the effort.

Chris Tooley