Re: [Nautilus-list] Scripts

hey,

with the requests going on for scripting, I thought I'd add my own....

that the scripts menu should show up when clicking in the background of
a directory (not on a file or folder).  so that you don't have to click
on an object in the view to select 'new terminal here' or other scripts
like that.

my 2c.  mime based would rock too of course.

cheers,
chris