Re: [Nautilus-list] Scripts directory

<quote who="Darin Adler">

> The old directory was ~/Nautilus/scripts, inside the user-visible
> ~/Nautilus "novice home" directory. The user-visible ~/Nautilus directory
> was removed as part of the Red Hat contribution to Nautilus 1.0.5.

That I grasp, but it's now:

  ~/Nautilus/scripts/  ->  ~/.gnome/nautilus-scripts/

rather than:

  ~/Nautilus/scripts/  ->  ~/.nautilus/scripts/

Which makes far more sense to me, given that all my Nautilus settings,
emblems, backgrounds, etc, are under .nautilus.

- Jeff

--
     "I think a lot of the basis of the open source movement comes from
                procrastinating students." - Andrew Tridgell