[Nautilus-list] (no subject)

Hello.
I use now cvs compiled 1 week -10 days ago, and i have a troubles with picture view.
I can look 2 -3 picture without problem, but sooner or later i click on picture and nautilus do something ( i made strace
it stopped in of select )(I can send strace output). Look like problem with picture-viewer ? With anothe view no problems.
Also about music view. In debian by default user donot have permissions to create /var/run/esound/socket ,so in this
case nautilus just continue try and try run esound , and for user itis look like freeze, the only way is to kill nautilus or
change permissions for /var/run/esound.
Andrei