Re: [Nautilus-list] Some things I'd like to see (changed) in Nautilus

On Sat, 2001-10-20 at 21:16, Bas Leerintveld wrote:

> 4. Every time when I unmount some CD, it gets ejected! Why-oh-why? (and how do I change that?)

I agree.  I destroyed a CD-ROM drive in a NetFinity 5600 when the CD
ejected and the case cover was closed preventing the tray from fully
ejecting.  This burned the tray motor out.  There was no warning this
action would take place.

Jeffrey H. Ingber (jhingber _at_ ix.netcom.com)