[Nautilus-list] Trash Icon

I'm not sure if anybody has reported the bug yet, so I thought that I'd
run it by everybody here before I made a bugzilla report.  In 1.0.5,
when you empty the trash, the icon on the desktop does not change (it
remains full looking).  It changes in the trash window, and everything
gets deleted, but nothing happens to indicate that on the desktop.  Is
this a known bug? Thanks a lot.

Adam.
--
Pete's Wicked Company of America:  For years, producing all the world's
finest products, like Pete's Wicked Ale and Pete's Wicked Sacramental