Re: [Nautilus-list] cool things people are doing with Nautilus

<quote who="Bart Decrem">

> Maybe it's time to put together a screenshots/cool stuff people are doing
> with Nautilus.  Kind of like a Nautilus portal that has links to
> screenshots, and the RSS page, and a page that has bunches of scripts, and
> themes etc.  I'd love to go there.
>
> Is anyone interested in working on this?  I wouldn't mind lending a hand
> but can't do this alone.

I was putting together a Nautilus community site [ pretty much what you've
said, only not using the word 'portal' ;) ]. Harvey and I requested links to
themes, scripts, etc., and have a fair amount of content so far, but I'm
sure it would attract much more as a live site.

The intention was to produce a kickarse Nautilus site and hopefully get the
GNOME website stuff rolling, but as it's turned out, the new GNOME website
team and I have just got ourselves together and kicking arse. I've held off
on the Nautilus stuff, knowing that the work we're doing at the moment will
assist in doing that very soon (better to use what's being built than
implement things twice).

So, we're really calling for scripts, themes, etc. at the moment, and hope
to have it going soon. Please email myself or the gnome-web-list gnome org
with... stuff. :)

- Jeff

--
     "It's only ironic because it's true." - Reflexive irony, overheard