Re: [Nautilus-list] file changes not updating in 1.0.5

on 10/26/01 5:48 AM, Chris Heywood at psych28 dingoblue net au wrote:

> Is this at all related to the trash icon not updating?  (doubt it).  Is
> the trash icon bug going to be fixed with 1.0.6?  (Bug being that the
> icon doesn't update)

Havoc said he might look into it
<http://lists.eazel.com/pipermail/nautilus-list/2001-October/005928.html>.

1.0.6 will have whatever fixes are in HEAD at the time I make the release.
So the right thing to do is to get it fixed as soon as possible. We won't
usually hold up the release for a particular bug fix, unless it's something
that's major and obviously worse than the immediately preceding release.

    -- Darin