Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: fam question

on 10/26/01 1:31 PM, Alex Larsson at alexl redhat com wrote:

> In what context did this not work?

I'm trying to fix a bug where it doesn't notice if the directory you are
viewing is destroyed. The first step was to add code to ensure that it is
monitored -- before it was connected to the "changed" signal, but not
explicitly monitored. When that fix didn't work, I set breakpoints inside
nautilus-monitor.c and thought that I observed incorrect behavior with FAM.
I was mistaken. I'll just continue debugging to see what's actually wrong.

    -- Darin