Re: [Nautilus-list] open vith.. for multiple files

on 10/29/01 8:30 AM, Jakub Steiner at jimmac ximian com wrote:

> I recently noticed that on multiple files in a selection, I cannot
> choose an app to open them. I was whoa-ing this morning on a great
> gthumb (gthumb.sourceforge.net) viewer and nautilus view component, but
> i was surprised I cannot choose to open a selection in the viewer (for
> slideshows) while having the viewer default for doubleclick.
>
> I can workaround using a script but wonder if it would be possible just
> to have "open with.." work on multiple files. Should I file a bug on
> this?

This feature was mentioned on list two weeks ago:

<http://lists.eazel.com/pipermail/nautilus-list/2001-October/005841.html>

I don't think a bug report would hurt unless we already have one. Please try
to search for the existing one -- we've gotten a lot of duplicates filed
lately, and we don't have many people to work on the bugs.

    -- Darin